Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Goldfish Aquarium Wishlist (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1330)

Jav400 03-04-2004 07:09 PM

Reicharts sense of humor is legendary, at least in his own mind. :)

Marian Nichols 03-04-2004 07:34 PM

My kind of man.:TU:

kona001 03-04-2004 09:04 PM

I don't know, I kinda like my Goldfish fried with some tartar sauce.

Reichart 03-04-2004 11:43 PM

1. Q: Reicharts sense of humor is legendary, at least in his own mind.
A: It is a poor man that attacks others for their cents of humour.

sunny 03-04-2004 11:58 PM

i like the answer!
poor man and cents of humor...hehe

iMark 03-07-2004 08:29 AM

A widescreen mode would be nice...we run this on alternate days with the salt water aquarium on a plasma in our reception area...people love it and it works fine stretched to the 16:9 ratio. I was just thinking that a little more aquarium room for the fish... a widescreen mode would be even nicer. Our clients love to stand and watch the goldfish as much as they love the salt water fish and the new widescreen salt water aquarium is awesome on the plasma.

Aurelianus 03-25-2004 09:54 AM

Hello Goldfish Team!

I have some important suggestions. And GoldFish 2.0 would be
PROFESSIONAL.

- Goldfish sometimes grab small rocks in its mouth then spits out. Or
gets sand its mouth. then release as tiny cloud through its mouth and
gill., meanwhile food searching. A Goldfish always a food hunter too.
Not just silly swim all the time.

- It would be more realistic to upgrade and inject to the moving
repertoire the full "food searching routine"

-Improved rear Gill moving would be more realistic

-Some smaller type of goldfish

-Some bigger type.

-There are some dozens of new body and fin type.

-A relation: really big one needed called: "Koi" which was elder carp.

-Upper, and side Lights should be mirror on the body of each fish.

And the ultimate screensaver ready for marketing, and success!
Hope you find my suggestions useful to bring the new screen saver era
to the unique LIFEGLOBE!

Best wishes,
Aurelianus

drfish 03-25-2004 10:03 AM

That's three... How many more copies of this post are we going to see? ;)

feldon34 03-25-2004 10:52 AM

Down to just 1. :)

Marian Nichols 03-28-2004 08:45 AM

I came back to this thread looking for ideas on new goldfish for my real aquarium. I lost all my fish in the last two weeks due to dropsy and fungus infections. There was nothing I could do to save them and I really tried. Tera Finn had put out a new granular food that was very hard, and when my fish ate it, it became impacted and killed them. It also went uneaten and I didn’t notice, thus contaminating the water, I did another water change but did not clean the filter, which I should have, because I had just in the last two weeks clean it, but it was just too late. So I broke down the aquarium and serialize it with bleach, the filter too. I’ve set it back up and will wait a week to buy more goldfish. Meanwhile I have the Goldfish Aquarium SS to see me through.

I hope I can find the panda goldfish, I have never own one of them before.

klyntun 03-28-2004 10:28 AM

Marian,
I'm sorry to hear about your goldfish tank. I've been jonesing lately to get a real aquarium, but this reminds me of the downside. You had such a pretty set-up too.
From everything I've read, you might want to wait a bit longer than a week before adding new fish to the tank. It seems to help a lot if the plants are starting to establish themselves and the water has stabalized, especially if there may be traces of bleach. Best of luck this time. :)

cjmaddy 03-28-2004 04:17 PM

I would never consider using bleach on a fish tank Marian, - Condy's Fluid (potassium permanganate) is the only chemical I used on occasions, - and even that could be deadly! - Do make sure ALL trace of the bleach has been rinsed away before introducing any fish. ..... Hope you have more luck with this next one!

Marian Nichols 03-28-2004 05:18 PM

I have used bleach for years whenever I felt serializing was necessary, but I do not use enormous amounts, only a quarter cup for thirty gallon of water and I filled and emptied the tank three times before setting it up again. I used ‘Start Right’ which removes chlorine from the water and now will let it set a week. Chlorine bleach is the only thing I know of for certain that will kill fungus. I will have the new tank syndrome to contend with but that can’t be help. I do dislike having to disinfect a tank this way but feel I have nothing to lose at this point. Chlorine will evaporate from the water also. I know that I destroyed beneficial bacterial in the gravel bed and that’s the reason I do not used this method too often.

I'll keep you inform as I purchase new fish, and thanks for the advice.

edaniels 03-31-2004 09:30 AM

Wow... I'm sorry to hear about your fish problems too, Marian. I hope all goes well with the new guys you put in the tank!

I found those Pandas in a Chinese book on goldfish, and I don't think I've never seen them anywhere else. I'll look for them when I'm in Hong Kong (I'm going in about three weeks).

Marian Nichols 03-31-2004 09:50 AM

Thanks Eric, I feel the panda goldfish will be hard to find, and they are so different, I will buy my first fish tomorrow. I think I will get the young ones rather the mature fish like I usually do, so I can watch them grow. When you returned from your trip, how about starting a thread and telling us about it with plenty of pictures. We love pictures don't we everyone?

ESHIREY 03-31-2004 09:52 AM

Yes we do . Lots of pictures . :TU:

Jav400 03-31-2004 09:55 AM

Ditto, I would love to see some photos. :)

Louis 03-31-2004 08:33 PM

Going to Hong Kong

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by edaniels
I'll look for them when I'm in Hong Kong (I'm going in about three weeks).
Hi edaniels,
Hope you have a great trip in Hong Kong!

Panda Goldfish Photo URL:
http://www.texaskoi.com/2003_show_photo.htm
http://www.texaskoi.com/2003%20show%...ntsAwardGF.jpg

In Kong Hong, there is a largest Marine & Freshwater fish market
in Tung Choi street, Mongkok district, Kowloon.

Tung Choi street URL:
http://www.geocities.com/GreenNgoldS.../tungchoi.html

edaniels 04-01-2004 10:21 AM

Wow, thanks Louis!! You just saved me a lot of searching. I'll be sure to take some pix and post 'em when I get to that district...

patscarr 04-03-2004 06:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Me in Hong Kong, back in 1999.