Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ** Post your Cat (or other pet) Pictures here!! ** (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416)

Tiny Turtle 04-18-2004 11:42 PM

Tony is the best one so far (and by far too :) )

/Tiny Tony

Panthera 04-19-2004 12:04 AM

And when I get a cheetah, I shall name him Chester.

cjmaddy 04-19-2004 04:09 AM

Na! - not Tony, that name reminds me of someone. ;);) ...... (No not Tiny! - Number 10!)

How about Pyewacket! - (Having recently re-watched, 'Bell, Book and Candle') :)

... But that's the wrong colour isn't it, - what about Marmalade? ...... or Orange! - (it's the future you know!) :)

Marian Nichols 04-23-2004 06:37 AM

I like those last two names, Cliff.

Tiny Turtle 04-23-2004 06:52 AM

Lord Marmalade, then?

/Tiny Cherie

feldon34 04-23-2004 07:57 AM

or Tangerine Dream. :)

Jav400 04-23-2004 09:18 AM

I was waiting for that one Morgan. :)

wimplefish 04-30-2004 06:06 PM

It's a pet, but not a cat or dog

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my black telescope eye fish Othello, look at his shiny golden belly!

drfish 04-30-2004 07:49 PM

Ok... I think I can see him... ;)

wimplefish 05-01-2004 03:21 AM

I know..I am a stupid photographer.

Kapitaeniglo 05-01-2004 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bratboy
Found a few pics. Its called Nymphoides aquatica
and these are good shots on a german site
http://www.aquariana.be/nymphoid.htm

Sorry.. thats not a German, it is a Side in Belgium (BE).

I only hope that i can de-activate all thinks in the new aquarium that are normaly not in a aquarium... as any type of plastics and so.
And i hope i can chose some type of light Colors (i have a aquarium with black underground and a light with many blue color in it.. very good looking. And when you see my L46 sometimes.. nice colors and one of the best looking fishes).

P.S: sorry for the bad english, i am from german (de)
P.P.S: Jim, you have made the best Screensaver ever. Since Marine Aquarium there is a better choice then switch off the Screen.

Marian Nichols 05-01-2004 01:32 PM

Your English is just fine, you can at least communicate in two languages, as for your tank, please post a picture, it sound quite unique. Black has always been a great color for showing things in their most appealing form. White, which I like, has the same affect but in an opposite manner.

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum, you will love it here, nicest bunch of people you will never meet, LOL
:D

Kapitaeniglo 05-01-2004 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marian Nichols
Your English is just fine, you can at least communicate in two languages, as for your tank, please post a picture, it sound quite unique. Black has always been a great color for showing things in their most appealing form. White, which I like, has the same affect but in an opposite manner.

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum, you will love it here, nicest bunch of people you will never meet, LOL
:D

Thanx.. for the fast answere and for the nice words :-)

I love the colors Black-White an Blue in the Aquarium.. and in the back green from the flowers (?) and as background a black wall.
And then its look nice if the L46 fish is comming in to the front. The white stripes are shining bluely in the light.

Jav400 05-01-2004 02:09 PM

As Marian has already stated, welcome to our forum, and if you are able let us see your aquarium. :)

Kapitaeniglo 05-01-2004 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jav400
As Marian has already stated, welcome to our forum, and if you are able let us see your aquarium. :)
I hope that i can take a Photo tomorrow.. momentary it is too dark. With Daylight i hope ithat i can take a good photo.
But i have take 2 nice photos from one of my two cats.
Hope to find the way to post them.

Kapitaeniglo 05-01-2004 03:37 PM

Cat1

1 Attachment(s)
This is my Cat Gandalf. He is Red/White and the best Place in my house is on the Monitor.

Kapitaeniglo 05-01-2004 03:56 PM

Cat2

1 Attachment(s)
It was a hard day...

Marian Nichols 05-01-2004 04:26 PM

Oh I love cats, he reminds me of Goblin, by the way every one, a while after Goblin came back home the neighbors dogs did get a hold of him and wounded him so badly we had to put him to sleep. I was so heart broken. But just today my sister brought me a tabby kitten and it helps a little.

Kapitaeniglo 05-01-2004 04:40 PM

oh.. thats not nice.
My cats sleeping with the dogs. There are all around love ;-)
(no joke!) At the moment the two Yorkshire Terriers and the two cats are sleeping on the bed and when i will go to bed, i have a little problem to get enought place.
Murmel (Marble in english) the 3 color cat is sometimes trinking milk from baby (one of the yorkshires). It seems very lazy.

Marian Nichols 05-01-2004 05:28 PM

Oh's that's funny, no room on the bed for you, well remind the cats and dogs, just who buys their food. Works with the kids, LOL