Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When the New Marine version will released ? (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2751)

Hanywella 12-12-2004 06:34 PM

When the New Marine version will released ?

When the New Marine version will released ?
2004 are going to end .
and 2005 are comming . and no new version of the marine since 2003 ...

feldon34 12-12-2004 07:42 PM

October, but we aren't sure which year.

Hanywella 12-13-2004 02:42 AM

You are not sure which year ..
Emmm ....
OK. I hope not to be in 2005 coz i will be busy ..

abeery 12-14-2004 10:01 AM

New version of Aquarium

Actually I think we will be seeing a new version of the Marine Aquarium this year... a small addition

Yodelking 12-18-2004 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Abeery
Actually I think we will be seeing a new version of the Marine Aquarium this year... a small addition
What did you base this guess on?
As Jim is working on the Freshwater aquarium at the moment, I doubt there will be an update to the marine aquarium for a while...

abeery 12-19-2004 10:33 PM

Not a guess... Pocket PC version... I wrote it... should be out roughly Tuesday on the www.serenescreen.com site

Socrates 12-20-2004 12:47 AM

abeery.

Is there any plan to port that to MS Smartphone? I wouldn't think it wouldn't need a whole rewrite since they are pretty closely related.

That would be GREAT!

drfish 12-20-2004 04:30 AM

Do we know what it will cost yet??? I'm eager to see this one! :D

memilm 12-20-2004 08:58 AM

I don't found anything about pocketpc version on serenescreen.com.
Is this a joke?
Why is no forum threat about this?

feldon34 12-20-2004 12:50 PM

Because it's not Tuesday yet.

I'll start a forum thread as soon as I've got snapshots or news.

James 12-20-2004 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by abeery
It is a full screen application (hides window decorations) and displays a clock with optional date. Designed to function as "Cradleware" art. Tapping the Clock opens up the schedule application and exposes the start menu so you can quickly get to other applications. Once you close them the marine aquarium is still there. Should be seeing it shortly
BTW, it's already Tuesday in New Zealand

I suggest when people are talking a certain time and date, please add a GMT+xx (x is number of hours) in the end or specify is it USA time or UK time etc etc, remember this is an internationalise public forum, people visit here from everywhere.

Surferminn 12-20-2004 06:01 PM

Yep. wouldn't hurt to say Tuesday, U.S. time. Hey James, since you're a whole day ahead, any chance you might pick up early on the news the Wednesday winning Lottery numbers and send them back to me so I can pick them up next day? ;)

ESHIREY 12-20-2004 06:23 PM

hehehehehe That would be cool.:TU:

James 12-20-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Surferminn
Yep. wouldn't hurt to say Tuesday, U.S. time. Hey James, since you're a whole day ahead, any chance you might pick up early on the news the Wednesday winning Lottery numbers and send them back to me so I can pick them up next day? ;)
I wish I could do that, the NZ's Lotto Power Ball has been jackpot to 7.6 Millions NZD!!

And I also wish I could get that MAPPC sooner so I can pass it to you guys!!! :D LOL

abeery 12-20-2004 09:46 PM

I'm happy that someone would like to see this on the SmartPhone platform... not completely sure why. A Pocket PC sits in a craddle much of the day so craddleware artwork Like Jim Sach's MA makes sense to me. A phone on the other hand needs to conserve its power use so as to be available to receive and place calls. I'm open to reasonable discussion.

BTW - I'm working on a Goldfish version with Prolific's support that will have a better shot to run on more platforms as iit will be based on the CF.NET framework.

My appologies to our international community. I've spent quite a bit of times overseas (graduated from highschool in Brazil) but always managed to avoid major time zone issues.

Tiny Turtle 12-21-2004 01:46 AM

Abeery,
No worries on the time issue. Memilm posted at 4 pm on Monday our time so it was just a case of not reading the post carefully enough.

Sounds like a nice app, btw. As for why a Smartphone version would sell? Something to impress others with can always be considered worth getting by some.

/Tiny LCD

memilm 12-21-2004 05:08 AM

Tuesday exist every weeek of the year ):

Surferminn 12-21-2004 09:32 AM

Aberry, no big deal, one of the ways the business world handles int'l time issues is to simply quote both the city and date/time. E.g., ... by 5:00 pm London time. or by 10:00 am Houston time, or by close of business Dec 22, 2004, New York time, etc..
Can't wait to see a pic.

drfish 12-21-2004 12:19 PM

So, when can we expect it?

Jim Sachs 12-21-2004 12:48 PM

He said ROUGHLY Tuesday. Worth the wait, though. It actually looks quite good considering the severe limitations of the platform.