Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Bug: Awaiting Feedback] Only showing 25% of the screen (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4878)

Nicki 04-25-2009 07:35 PM

Done .

Ralph 04-25-2009 07:41 PM

HHHMMMM... Not at all like the image I had before... My "convert-an-avatar-to human" program has let me down yet again.

Jim Sachs 04-25-2009 07:55 PM

Butters - Cool. (I've never used that word before to describe anything other than temperature.)

Jav400 04-25-2009 08:03 PM

Nice to meet you Nicki. Welcome to the forum. :)

Nicki 04-25-2009 09:09 PM

Oh Michael you know I've been here for a while . I will have to throw you to Sokar .

Well maybe not . :)

P.S. There are lots of Nicki McNabb's on Facebook . None of them are me - I don't have a dog , Feldon knows what I am talking about , lol .

Jav400 04-26-2009 03:14 AM

Hehe,

If you must do what I do. I keep a photo on the profile page, ( I changed that recently as well ). I have used some form of a Zebra Moray Eel for almost 10 years as my avatar, I couldn't stop doing that if I had too. I guess "Harvey" ( which is what I named the zebra I had, since he disappeared allot into the home I made him in my old aquarium ) is my trademark now. I think I made this latest one maybe a year and a half ago using an alpha channel to make him look like he was sticking his head out. I figure the next time I change him I might make his mouth move realistically.

As for Sokar, I've had days that felt like I was on Netu and I looked for him. ;)

cjmaddy 04-26-2009 04:58 AM

Nicki, - you'll find 'the real' :erm: us, (or some!), by clicking on the avatar! .... though you may not like what you find.... ;)

..... I think the white Cockatoo, (or whatever it is), is far more interesting!!! :)

Jav400 04-26-2009 08:01 AM

Looks like one to me Cliff. But then again, I'm not a bird aficionado.

But I think we can go with this as I think there must be some unconscious hidden camaraderie here. Wiki gives a description as "Umbrella Cockatoo's are popular as pets, but they can be noisy and demanding." :rolleyes: :p ;) :lol::lol:

Nicki 04-26-2009 09:25 AM

Cliff , you have a look of Alex Trebek I think ,

and Michael you look like you could be a Tok'ra . I just hope Sam never kisses you ;) .

Nicki 04-26-2009 09:26 AM

P.S. Mods , I think you ought to split this thread and appo logies for me hijacking it .

Jav400 04-26-2009 09:51 AM

A Tok'ra?

Hmm well I don't know............ I was wearing my Stargate SG-1 sweatshirt that day. But it's black. I'm not sure I have any of those brown tunics they wear. :)

I wouldn't mind the hot dry planets they seem to pick, but you would think they would at least have enough sense to pick a spot near the beach or something. :)

cjmaddy 04-26-2009 09:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Not sure which is good and which is bad,... comparison with a Game show host, or comparison with a Tok'ra .... :eek: :D

The bird btw.... Apparently it's....
Latin name: Cacatua moluccensis
English name: Moluccan Cockatoo or Salmon-crested Cockatoo

This is the same actual bird as in my picture! ..... My pictures however, - you are welcome to download for free! ;)

Nicki 04-26-2009 10:10 AM

It's good . Alex Trebek is cool .

Jav400 04-26-2009 10:12 AM

I'm not sure Cliff.

The good points are that I am against Ra, and I get to probably live for ~250 years or so without any health problems what-so-ever. Unless I jump in a sarcophagus in there somewhere and get to extend those years. A few times might not hurt, I mean heck; Daniel has been in and out of those things a bunch of times and he still got admitted to the "glow club." :)

The bad news is I got a snake in my head, and I go on covert missions for months at a time where "no holds barred", just complete the mission is the normal rule.

I guess you'll have to figure out the good and bad of being Alex Trebek yourself. I have no clues on that one........................ :)

cjmaddy 04-26-2009 10:35 AM

250 years + you say? - and snakes in your head! ..... Naa!... Think I'll stick with having birds pose for me! ;);)

Jav400 04-26-2009 11:08 AM

Yeah maybe, but don't forget the health part.

I get perfect health for all those years. No matter what I come in contact with, the symbiote can cure me of it within a day or so. Broken bones, diseases, normal aging, all fixed or slowed down to a crawl. And I have increased strength, capabilities, etc. etc.......... Plus I get 1,000's of years worth of knowledge from the symbiote as well.

Of course the only symbiote I really liked was Selmac, but maybe I'll get a good one anyway. At least they will keep me company for all those years.

henemly 04-26-2009 12:55 PM

Alright Jim, conversation away. :D

Jim Sachs 04-26-2009 01:24 PM

Ah, much better.

Rick Simon 04-27-2009 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jav400 (Post 112964)
I wouldn't mind the hot dry planets they seem to pick, but you would think they would at least have enough sense to pick a spot near the beach or something. :)

I don't know.... it might not be all that wise to live in deep underground caverns when you are that close to large bodies of water. One minor leak could tend to ruin your whole day! ;)

Jav400 04-27-2009 08:22 AM

Holy Cow, another Stargate fan. :) :TU:

Well maybe not that close, but a 30 minute walk could suffice.

Which reminds me, I always wondered why no one at the SGC ever got any four wheelers for exploration. It sure would save allot of walking, fit through the gate nicely, and make running for the gate from Jaffa much easier. :)