Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sharks: Terrors of the Deep (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Updates (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3102)

ESHIREY 06-14-2005 07:40 AM

That is a nice shark. One that would be cool , but like the WhaleShark would have to be in the background would be the MEGALODON. :TU:

drfish 06-14-2005 08:15 AM

Megamouth?

That thing would look great if you gave it glowing blue lips... :D

ESHIREY 06-14-2005 08:58 AM

Now that's a mouth. He's cool.

Schnaaps 06-14-2005 12:23 PM

I am quiet disappointed that no body has requested sharks with laser beams attached to their heads. The answer is NO, but still no request?

Jav400 06-14-2005 12:58 PM

Well now that you mentioned it. ;)

Marian Nichols 06-14-2005 12:58 PM

We are waiting for you to do this first, THEN, we will ask for lasers.:D

drfish 06-14-2005 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schnaaps
I am quiet disappointed that no body has requested sharks with laser beams attached to their heads. The answer is NO, but still no request?

Sharks with laser beams on their heads are lame, sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads is another matter... ;)

feldon34 06-14-2005 02:47 PM

What about ill-tempered sea bass.

iMark 06-14-2005 03:14 PM

When might the rest of us get to experience this awesome update?

feldon34 06-14-2005 03:16 PM

When more bugs have been squashed.

bugsymcd24 06-14-2005 05:57 PM

how bout a submarine or some sort of submersible ......(with or without laser beams)

sorry bout the spelling.....

Scott 06-15-2005 07:16 AM

How about a diver in a shark cage?

Tiny Turtle 06-15-2005 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESHIREY
That is a nice shark. One that would be cool , but like the WhaleShark would have to be in the background would be the MEGALODON. :TU:

..Or, you could choose a great white and stick your nose really close to the screen. Should look about the same.
Present day species, please (and yes I know about the upcoming film).

Schnaaps 06-15-2005 12:09 PM

We have in the past, received requests for a submarine or a diver. These items are on our list, but I am not sure when we will include them.

Reasons not included:
1.The technology to add them into the environment and making them look "natural" in the environment.

2. Another reason is that under most circumstances the air bubbles from the divers and submarine tend to scare sharks off. So, it is common to have the water chummed which is a questionalable practice of the tourist trade.

3. Our Desire to keep a nice soothing natural environment.

4. We spent most of our time improving our existing sharks and backgrounds.

5. Sharks with Frickin Laser Beams attached to their heads are dangerous to man and machine alike.

Jav400 06-15-2005 12:10 PM

ROFL :)

EVERRET 06-15-2005 08:00 PM

SAWFISH ?

Quote:

Q. With no new sharks I hope the manta ray is really good looking.

A. There are 1000's of different sharks available for us to model, however, we would need to have one that is distinct in appearance and over 2 Meters long. The Whale shark is being considered, but it would have to remain at a distance from the viewer due to it's large size. Other Ideas?

If I could add a new creature to the shark tank it would be the sawfish, you cant get much more distinct than that. Since they are endangered and rarely seen anymore it would make a nice addition to this tank . see it here ----> http://www.elasmodiver.com/smalltooth_sawfish_2.htm

patscarr 06-15-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

I am quiet disappointed that no body has requested sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.

That would make a great Easter Egg.

enigma63941 06-16-2005 12:37 AM

Quote:

We have in the past, received requests for a submarine or a diver. These items are on our list, but I am not sure when we will include them.

Reasons not included:
1.The technology to add them into the environment and making them look "natural" in the environment.

2. Another reason is that under most circumstances the air bubbles from the divers and submarine tend to scare sharks off. So, it is common to have the water chummed which is a questionalable practice of the tourist trade.

3. Our Desire to keep a nice soothing natural environment.

4. We spent most of our time improving our existing sharks and backgrounds.

5. Sharks with Frickin Laser Beams attached to their heads are dangerous to man and machine alike.

Could you please elaborate a little about point four? Has the polygon count increased any?

Edgar 06-16-2005 12:46 AM

Polygon count almost doubled. Texture size also increased.

bugsymcd24 06-16-2005 03:33 AM

What about Dolphins? An occasional tiff with a shark or just a cruise on by would be cool?

also some shark food like..maybe some Seal ?