Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   FlagPride (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   where'd eveyone go? (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2601)

bugsymcd24 09-08-2004 06:28 AM

where'd eveyone go?

Did this project fall off the face of the earth....??? any new news?

taiwan 09-24-2004 10:12 PM

looks like it....:asleep:

feldon34 09-25-2004 07:09 AM

I could be wrong, but I am thinking that perhaps the success or failure of this product is being measured by how well it does in businesses and government offices (where they could sell potentially tens of thousands of copies in large contracts). I think sales to end users like us are purely coincidental.

I know they have gone out of their way to add an interface to add your own photos, plus FlagPride has retail presence at Fry's with a VERY attractive box.

bugsymcd24 10-15-2004 03:51 AM

Well, I thought th ementioned a while back that they were working on making the flags look a little more realistic..and a few other improvements....maybe they decided it wasn't worth the effort....???

James 11-11-2004 02:42 AM

I thought they are going to implement the sound effects of winds for different wind speed, and the flipping sound of flags.

And other things like random rendering clouds, the scene starts up with flag rising from the pole and when cycle to the next flag, it'll falls down before the screen fad out into dark, and of coures, with a check box [] Rising/Falling flag on transition so the use can turn off the feature if they don't like, furthermore, the ropes for the flag should be there and clinking the pole with metallic sound effect (the animation of rope should be implement along with rising/falling flag too, if there's any!)

Too bad we can only dream about these great features

enigma63941 11-12-2004 01:06 AM

It just seems like Prolific hasn't updated all of their products in a long time :cheers: .

Keithmj 03-16-2006 09:20 PM

Not much going on..I really like the products or I wouldn't have bought them but would like to see someone answer questions or respond some so we know that someone is home..If you know what I mean..Cheers..Keithmj

Lostboy 03-16-2006 09:41 PM

I purchased Marine Aquarium, Goldfish, and Sharks right away. I've always been a little tempted to get Flags, but for now it just doesn't seem like enough for $14.95. If it was $5, I'd buy it just because. But what I'm hoping for is more features, mainly something else in the background. I'd then gladly buy this one too.

Keithmj 03-19-2006 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostboy
I purchased Marine Aquarium, Goldfish, and Sharks right away. I've always been a little tempted to get Flags, but for now it just doesn't seem like enough for $14.95. If it was $5, I'd buy it just because. But what I'm hoping for is more features, mainly something else in the background. I'd then gladly buy this one too.

Hi..I bought the Flags and I think it is worth the amount that they charge. You can even make your own flags to fly. :cool: It would be nice to have a few more options to play with. The thing I would like to see changed in sharks is the option for the Great White that shows up now and then even if you don't want it to..Cheers..Keithmj:D