Thread: Not a Bug Splotch of Color?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 10:41 PM   #6
Surferminn
Senior Puddle Jumper

74 Highscores

I'm afraid I dropped out of beta testing for a little bit so didn't notice these things til I got back in recently so don't know if they were in earlier beta versions. Hard to get higher-res shot because this only happens in windowed mode.
- If I stretch the windowed mode vertically so you have a column, and some lengths vertically inbetween, the spotches disappear. They are not noticeable in the larger sized bubble coral.
- If I turn the background lights up,via F2, the spots become much much lighter.
- At first I thought it was the faint color of gray becoming compressed into a dark dot, but then sitting there pressing F over and over and trying to eyeball the exact location of the dots in the bubble coral between its full size and the windowed size leads me to think not, something about the space inbetween the bubbles created when scrolling....

Sorry didn't reply earlier, was working today and didn't get home til later this evening. Had posted above just before I left for work this morning.

Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Surferminn is offline   Reply With Quote