View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

Part 2.. strange stuff.
In wondering if the smear noticed in my last post would be replicated to the "other side" I decided to move my monitor to the left side (as opposed to the current right side). Using my Catalyst control center I have the options of moving the relative positions of either screen. My first attempt left me with no SS.. only music and after toggling back and forth several times between full and windowed my second screen became totally garbled.. Several "esc" efforts and SS shut down.

Subsequently moving the positions of my monitors I found I can control (to a degree) what I can see on my monitors.. My screen shot does not do this justice.. but.. when I place my second monitor above.. or below the main screen still sort of horizontally in line) my main monitor will show a pretty large image of the SS. If.. I place the second monitor directly above... Now I see the SS in a totally huge size.. (the cave takes up almost the full screen ) and one can see a lot of detail missing at normal views.

That moving fan... lots of issues around the edges there when viewed at 3 or 4 times the size

Sorry Jim.. I know programming for this is impossible.. I think
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stange1.jpg (404.4 KB, 17 views)
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote