Thread: Progress?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 03:19 PM   #20
fubarhq
Registered

Your ideas

Jim,

I saw the wishlist and there sure is a variety. Being an aquarist for the past few years and knowing that you usually work out of your own preconceived ideas, what is the basis for the freshwater aquarium livestock? On the title picture above, I see a molly and an "angel?" I take it then it may be safe to presume, it is to be a freshwater aquarium in the traditioanl sense of the word? Neons, mollies, bala sharks, barbs, gouramis, etc. etc.? I see people asking for arowanas and the like, but are we to assume then that this will NOT house cichlids and arowanas or other fish that in a "REAL" freshwater aquarium mixed with the smaller fish would be quite inadvisable and in most cases would render most traditional fish as "meals?" Just asking for a little incite as to the basis for the livestock? You have always seemed to lean towards the livestock in the serene screen being true to the type that could pretty much "hang out" together and with the cvariety of freshwater set-ups one could build (cichlid, discus, goldfish, freshwater brackish?), wondering if you were going to do that again here?

Ok, enough rambling, appreciate the answer in advance.
Dave
"no one is worthless, you can always be used as a bad example."
fubarhq is offline   Reply With Quote