View Single Post
Old 06-23-2002, 11:27 AM   #14
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I won't argue that things aren't going very slowly.

But it's odd to say that Jim has somehow lost his integrity.

It's still Jim doing all the 3D models, textures, and behavior himself. And I think it's the fact that Jim wants to remain a one-man band that is the problem. I also realize that what Jim planned and hoped seems to take 4 times as long as he thought it would.

Probably rightfully so, Jim does not trust other people to work with him because he has been burned so many times in the past. Jim has even hinted that the Butterfly Garden may be the last project. I started using the words "Jim has plans to" or "Jim plans to" a long time ago to protect him and myself.

just some guy said:
I have more to say but at the risk of offending the adminions and getting this post removed, I'll keep my OPINIONS to myself.
It is a difficult balance to strike. I really think it's possible to express yourself without offending Jim and being insulting, and I'd like to see you try.

I would hope people would state their true feelings, but I know we've been running a tight ship.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman

Last edited by feldon34; 06-23-2002 at 11:34 AM.
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote