View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 08:01 PM   #29
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

A long time ago when I had my first freshwater tank I had what I call the beginner fish ( tetra's , hatchetfish , pearl danio . zebra's ,barb's .loach's .Molly's . Swordtails , Angelfish an so on ) an I had A siamese fighter in the tanks . As long as the other fish weren't to big he was ok . But if the fish got to big then he would get sucked up like spaghetti . But not everyone would put him in a tank . I did it because I just couldn't stand seeing him in those little bowls . And he was happy in that big tank (55 gal) . Put a mirror in front of the glass where he was an he would fan his fins big time . Looked great .

Oh by the way , When I was around 12 I did put 2 males in the same tank to see if they would fight to the death , an I'm sorry to say they do . I felt real bad doing that an would never do that again . I was 12 then an now 47 an a lot wiser . At least I would like to think so .

But anyway , Mr. Sachs you do a great job with everything you do an Like everyone else here I know I will love what ever you put in your tank .

When it comes to your work , I think you are a God .
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote