View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 01:55 AM   #26
James
Principal Engineer as SDET

Location: Was in Auckland, New Zealand, Now in Taipei, Taiwan
Re: Golden fish

Originally posted by Reichart
A: Your avatar image makes you look like a FED, and mine makes me look like a serial killer?hmmm?
LOL , u r sooo funny Reichart, I like ur humor
however, u did looks like a killer in those most wanted TV series BUT, I reckon u looks cool that way, better than that Kenny b4.

Originally posted by Reichart

Our plan is to release the product and move to version 1 as fast as possible. Perhaps after about two weeks of being out. Then, we will add some number of unique fish (bodies + textures). This will be somewhere between 3, and 20. (so months from now, don’t be telling me “I promised something?.

Somewhere between 1.0 and 2.0 the product will be very stable, and will feature many new cool behind the scenese features along with all the other products, like:
Multi-monitor support.
Integrated WideScreen.
Self diagnoses for improved video performance and latest drivers.
Packages: Packaged objects (fish, tanks, flags, ornaments)

All this will be included in the original price.

Then, we will release 2.0, and we will charge for new packages.
so when 2.0 comes out, we(ppl who purchase the beta version) need to pay an upgrade price right?
and the price for v2.0 should be more expensive then the original price of v1.0 right?
But however, I think all those features in v1.0 is enough for whatsoever the original price is, coz it has too many goods.

Just wondering, what will be added in 2.0, it must be super good that need to charge for new packages.

oh,btw, can u tell us the vague value of the beta version of goldfish aquarium? (no matter what, I'll buy it this time, to avoid any upgrade cost might be in between v1.0 to v2.0 , I learnt)
James C Chen
Principal Engineer as SDET, Connected Services
HTC Corporation
88 Section 3. Zhongxing Road
Xindian District, New Taipei City 231, Taiwan
www.htc.com

Last edited by James; 03-09-2003 at 02:05 AM.
James is offline   Reply With Quote