View Single Post
Old 03-15-2003, 11:16 AM   #148
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Vish said:
I hope it is before 4th April, When I leave for 5 weeks vacation and will not be online that frequently.
It will be before this.

CephaloP said:
One thing I thought would have been addressed, but I can't find it explained clearly anywhere: Once Jim's free upgrade comes out, 3D background and all, will the features from MA. 2 be incorporated into it? Or will we choose between one version or the other? I fear having two beautiful programs, each with different features to choose from, and not being able to have them all on the screen at the same time.
#1 Jim will be developing the 3D background with the new MA2/MAT unified codebase.

#2 Each fish is capable of having individual keycodes.

So, conceivably, if you do not upgrade from MA1.1 to MA2 at this time, when the 3D background comes out, you will get MA2 with the new 3D background, but the 5 new fish would be excluded. If you want everything, upgrade from MA1.1 to MA2.

Steven J Lowe said:
Has anyone any idea yet how much the full version of 2.0 is going to be? I purchased the cd rom version 1.1 two weeks ago and would love to use this as my screensaver but i would now rather use 2.0 if it is not so cpu intensive as the 1.1 tends to make my pc a bit hot!
Not exactly sure what I can release here, but 2.0 will not be more expensive than 1.1 if you are *starting at 2.0*. Also there is some good news coming for recent purchasers of 1.1.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote