View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 10:39 AM   #83
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

*Whew!*

Been up to my ears in work so I had to ban myself from the forum and what happens? – MA2 comes out!!! I downloaded it and installed about an hour or so ago and then decided to have a look at the latest posts (I'm still busy at work – just have a couple of hours semi-off) and have just finished reading through ~350 (!) new posts... Sure picked a great couple of days to do something else.

Anyways, some Tiny Opinions:

• The Bluering and Redfin look odd – I think it's the eyes that make it (Note: I'm not saying they're inaccurate – I know too little about that, just odd.)

• The Rock Beauty and Anthias are welcome additions, not in the same league as the Yellow Tang or Copperband, but overall nice.

• Emperor looks cool. I like the size and all.

• Queen Angel: Sorry Jim, but I still don't like it. I think it's the eyes that are too large and makes for a somewhat cartoonish appearance I'm not too fond of. – Now if there only was a way to make MA understand it can pick any but the Queen in random mode.

• Haven't tested MA2 at home yet where I had the weird "Settings dialog too small" bug but will report back about whether it's squashed or not.

• GUI feels great – Still no fan of the visible key code but I can live with that.

/Tiny Exhaustion
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote