View Single Post
Old 09-07-2001, 02:44 PM   #4
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Logo annoys people in Sweden too

Hi, Michael. I hate to rain on your parade, but there doesn't seem to be a choice like that in the settings.

I installed the 12.41 drivers since Morgan recommended them.(The comp is a Packard-Bell iExtreme PIII-1GHz with WinME and an OEM GeForce 2MX) Before I had a steady 60 FPS in 1280x1024 and now I get 55-56, although there seems to be an increase when I lose the FPS counter (i.e. press "S"). I'm also stuck with the sucky nVidia logo in the bottom right corner. -The only people who'd be interested in the logo there would be a computer salesman who like to show off that the comp is fitted with a nVidia video card, right?

Anyway, sorry for the ramblings. Under "Additional Properties" - or anywhere else for that matter - there's no trace of an "Direct 3D settings" tab. There is one labeled "More Direct 3D" which implies that there should be a main Direct 3D tab, but at least I am not smart enough to find it.

Ideas, anyone?

/Tiny
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote