View Single Post
Old 04-18-2003, 05:23 AM   #1
King Prawns
Registered

probably been asked before sorry

Im sorry if this has been asked before (im only new to forum)

Im currently running 2 video cards, one of which has tvout so at the moment Im using 2 monitors and a tv at the same time in a extended desktop mode (in a L shape with 2 monitors along the bottom) ie
o
oo

I noticed on marine aquarium that when I start it with all screens enabled. it goes full screen on my primary monitor and the 2 other screens just go black, but if I go to windowed mode, i can drag marine aquarium to any screen at all and have it work, I can even drag it between any of my screens and have the fish swim between monitors, but the problem is, if i resize marine aquarium to completely fill my 2 bottom screens (not maximising) it automatically keeps the aspect ratio of a single screen, and therefore while i can see everything from left to right ok, vertically, it just runs off my monitors and into no mans land (probably under my desk if i had some screens down there lol)

Is there a way to turn "keep aspect ratio" off?.....or anything on a widescreen version I read somthing about to help me run across 2 separate video cards?
King Prawns is offline   Reply With Quote