View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 09:55 AM   #12
GMarowski
Registered

Internetdomain,

No I actually voted for #2. Yes I'm satisfied with where the SS is right now, but like everyone else I would like to see more.

I just don't feel I have the right to complain because Jim's talent and inspiration doesn't meet my (or even his) timetable. He said he would do it, maybe he will, maybe he will never get around to it. I personally think he will, as time, talent and inspiration dictate, not by whatever I dictate.

Sure I'd like to see the wishlist completed. Actually I wanted it done last week. But I'm not going to complain about it. Why should I? There are enough people riding Jim's case about it. And you know what, the only one that really matters is Jim.

I don't think he designed this screensaver just for me ( hey, but if you did Jim, THANKS!), he did it for the masses, and probably more importantly, for himself. He has made his own committments, promises and such. And I have no doubt that he will complete it. But that's up to him. I doubt my whining will speed things up. And because I don't possess the artistic talent Jim does, I cannot offer my services in any capacity (other than loyal fan and promoter) to help him out.

So relax. Things have a way of working out when you least expect it.

Thanks Feldon27 for the itemized list. Well worth reading from time to time. Thanks also for this forum.

BTW Internetdomain, I'm not picking on you directly, I agree with you in principle, but am trying to help others relize that agreeing that a thing should be done, is not a promise that a thing WILL be done, such as the wishlist.
GMarowski is offline   Reply With Quote