View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 10:59 AM   #12
Ad_Enuff
Registered

Originally posted by Jim Sachs
Regarding the idea of farming out part of the work to other people - what portion of YOUR hobbies to you farm out to others?
As a Forensic Expert in Video and Audio, I farm out work all the time in an attempt to please my client to provide good service and expertise. Some jobs I am unable to perform in certain areas such as Photography and therefore to ensure I don't land up with egg on my face, I farm it to someone who can do the work. Which makes perfect business sense.

This project ONCE was a hobby, its far from one at this stage especially when Prolific has taken over the sales and some of the admin side of things.

If you let go of the reigns for certain jobs you might make a huge breakthrough you have been looking for. Nobody on this website expects you to have all the answers especially me. I appreciate everything you have achieved with the Marine Aquarium; it's simply the best on the market......but could be so much more.

The day the 3D background arrives I will be over the moon. At the moment I see it slowly slipping away into the distance and nothing to show for the Freshwater its hard to feel slightly disappointed as fan of this screensaver.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 3600.0 MHz, 16Gb DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4Gb RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64Bit
Ad_Enuff is offline   Reply With Quote