View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 09:35 AM   #32
lannp
Registered

I am new to this forum. I own a 200 gal. reef aquarium in the middle of my living room, and right now its lights are off until I can fix the cooler unit. I miss it! So when I found the MA2 wide screen, I am so happy! The things I miss the most are the live rocks! I wish the 3D background would be animated! Instead of making more and more fish, I would vote for Jim to make anemones, feather dusters etc... I am displaying the wide screen MA2 on my Dell Inspiron 9100, and I wish the purple mushrooms and the other live rocks would react to the currents. By the way, this is better than "Finding Nemo." I like Jim's blue tang better than Dory in the movie. In this version of MA2, one thing that is not quite right is the bubbles: the fish cannot get behind them, ever, so the 3D effects are incorrect whenever the fishes go near them. Can we have the crystal in the wide screen version? Jim said not! I also miss my coral shrimp and my reef crab. DO NOT put more than one coral shrimp in your tank. They will fight each other to the death!

Lan from Miami
lannp is offline   Reply With Quote