View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 05:40 PM   #11
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Maxie,
With "hybrid" I meant a special sort of CD-ROM disc which works on both Macs and PCs. There is no way at all the Mac version could be installed on a PC as one system won't run programs made for the other platform.

Sorry, but I don't know much more about those driver issues. Maybe later tonight...

Cliff is however correct about nVidia's (current) drivers for 98/98SE/Me not supporting GF6200LE. Did you get the currently installed drivers from the CD that came with the card(s). I'm guessing you bought new video cards for two older PCs, right? Could you tell me anything more about the video cards? Manufacturer, model #?

Please DON'T post your serial here or anywhere else. In email communication with people from Prolific/SereneScreen it MIGHT be neccessary, but not out here in the open.

Next test would be to (for now) uninstall MA2.0 on one of the machines and then download and install MA2.6 from here and see if that one works.

Cliff,
The 4.14 isn't in the same numerical series as your 81.98.
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.