View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 01:34 AM   #38
kona001
New Husband and new Aquarium

It looks very impressive and realistic. I wish there would be more goldfish in the final product instead of just three (I know it takes an aweful lot of time to make even one, and I would rather see quality instead of quantity) . But I am looking foreward to buying it when there is at least 6 different goldfish or one that reminds me of the goldfish I used to have. What would make me want to buy it today would be if I was able to choose what size you want the Goldfish. That would help in creating realsim since no two goldfish are alike. And I could have three smaller versions of the calico and the big momma swimming around.

But I have to say, this is the best beta screensaver I've ever seen =) Great job prolific =) Keep up the awesome work =)

P.S. Is The freshwater Tank by Jim going to have Goldfish that look like these??

And is the Goldfish aquarium going to balance itself out with a few other extra fish to make the tank look more natural. I love the way the Goldfish look by themselves, but if it were my home tank, I would drop in a tetra, guppy, and a gourami.
kona001 is offline   Reply With Quote