View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004, 07:26 AM   #56
PaulsPics
Registered

Embarassed The new MAT vs 2 downloads

Thanks for your reply above Morgan.
I did click on your link when i saw your announcement at the top of a thread. That link took me back to the home products page and it was a biy confusing as to which download I should do, thought I had to pay the $9.95. Anyhow went ahead later and downloaded where it said free DL . File opened fine and installation wizard worked .
Started program and found that I needed the original key code.!
So then put in the CD Rom Disk for SS that I originally purchased from Prolific but that did not work ! So then I started up my old MAT vs1 that has been running since I got it from the Forum ages ago and , horrors, found that it was usurped by the new installation. I was going to go to the help menu to find my keycode. Looked through all my old e-mails to find the key that had been sent to me ages ago but I have hidden it too well, my memory has gone with old age! So at the moment until I remember where I hide things I am running on " test" . Works Ok and looks great ! Many thanks to Jim once again for this so real fisk tank. NOTE I just typed all this above in case others have problem in finding the correct download to do . will advise when I fix my keycode.
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote