View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 11:09 AM   #27
Surferminn
Senior Puddle Jumper

74 Highscores

Golly, Falz, That's a horrible attitude to spout not to mention the internal damage you doing to yourself by carrying it around. I bought the aquarium because I liked what I saw and this is the only screen saver I've bought. I was not expecting an update and was pleasantly surprised to get one when I came to the forum and found out about it. Usually I do gobs of homework on stuff before buying but this was one of the few things that was just done right and stood on its own merits. It was and still is worth every penny I spent on it. I cannot believe, even tho I read it, that you bought the screensaver on the basis of getting a free 3D upgrade at some future time. So who's treating this like a business venture/investment? Jim is not a company, he's one man. I'm happy with the screensaver and the upgrade I've received all for under $20.00. BTW it's not a screensaver, that was just a last minute option/thot. This is a work of living art or closest to it that I've seen and I'm happy its affordable to the common person such as my good self.

Sounds like you got left over stuff you carrying around from the other $199.99 investment you made and perhaps other things that you've become cynical about and just toss this one on top of the pile. Afraid I am unable to agree with your assessment or the comments you made about the aquarium. I can only imagine it must be difficult for you to look at or even enjoy the aquarium without feeling the cynism or lack of value/joy* you've wrapped around it expressed in your posting. I hope some day you can forgive and let it go so that you can enjoy the aquarium in and of itself with fresh eyes.

Kind regards,
Minn

*edit replaced "bitterness" with "lack of value/joy"

Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Last edited by Surferminn; 10-31-2004 at 01:45 PM.
Surferminn is offline   Reply With Quote