View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #1699
Inspector Dryfish
Registered

... as of Beta 8b

1) The fan coral sways nicely, except that the stops at each end of the travel seem a bit clunky, almost like big-rig windshield wipers set to slow.

2) I cannot find a setting to make the stats (upper left of screen) stay OFF, dammit! Is there still no way to make the screensaver remember from session to session that I really, really don't want the stats visible? I can hit "S" to switch them off, only if I'm present. If I'm away from my desk (IT-dept. 15-minute inactivity delay to lock screen and start saver), then everybody else doesn't get to admire the fishies and corals, as they pass my cubicle. Instead, they are confronted by the illusion-destroying evil-yellow-statistics text in the upper left corner of both my monitors. Over a weekend, it burns in enough that the ghosts of the text are visible for half a day.

3) Not related to the screensaver, but just below the entry window where I'm typing is a "Post Icons" box where I could choose an icon to label this post. However, all the hovertext for the icons seems to be misplaced. The labels for almost every icon are wrong. The labels in the "Smilies" box, to the right of the text-entry window, are properly associated with the smilies.

- Kevin
Inspector Dryfish is offline   Reply With Quote