View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 04:24 PM   #31
susani
Registered

I am also having this problem, and have had it since I first purchased the screensaver from Costco about 6 months ago. I stopped using it because of this problem - and because I needed a screensaver to run on both monitors I use, not just the principle one. I saw that there was an update and that it would now run on multi monitors, so I'm giving it another go. I really love it, and it works beautifully on both of my monitors, but it still closes down the most recently used program, and if there are no programs open - it tries to close down Windows. It's very annoying, and as much as I like it, I may have to stop using it.

BTW - I disabled the "exit on mouse move", but it didn't make a difference - yet. I'll try disabling the mouse entirely and use the touchpad - but I hate touchpads, so hopefully, this problem can be solved without losing the wireless keyboard/mouse (microsoft brand) or the aquarium.

I have an HP pavilion zv5000 laptop with an AMD processor and GeForce video driver. I'm running Windows XP Home edition with SP2

Thanks for your help.
susani is offline   Reply With Quote