View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 06:42 PM   #15
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Catching and eating a fish eh? I'd be fine with that. I think it was pretty cool to see that shark grab a fish in the Matrox demo. The only thing I'd like to avoid though is blood. Don't get me wrong, I don't have an aversion to seeing it or anything like that (I see it in the games I play), but I don't think it's appropriate for a screensaver that's supposed to appeal to a wide demographic.

However, if for some reason Prolific does decide to add blood, my suggestion would be to at least limit the amount and have it dissipate so that it's not lingering on screen. I know that we have some people here (like myself) that are gamers and some of those people really like to see blood and guts in games (I'm not one, it isn't a factor that draws me to games) and at times I think that desire "bleeds" (sorry for the pun) over into requests for certain features in the screensavers we test here. I just don't think that level of gore or violence needs to be seen in a screensaver. Then again, maybe that's just me? I don't know, I guess we could vote on it.
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote