View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 06:15 PM   #5
Wizwad
Only me...

I'm moving my post over here where it'll make more sense.

I think the date I joined the forum was 10 March 2003, so I've not been around long relatively speaking, and I discovered the aquarium a few days before that.

I got a copy of the Plus pack from a friend to see if there was anything worth while on it. The Plus pack, with all its mostly pointless contents, has been long since ditched, with the exception of the Aquarium which was quickly purchased as an 'upgrade' (Huh! - Not an upgrade, but the proper version!) along with the Goldfish Aquarium and Marine Aquarium Time.

Freshwater Aquarium and Sharks will be purchased in due course!

I've had the MA for well over a year now, as I said, and I'm still totally thrilled with it. Goldfish is newer, but is likewise a truly beautiful screensaver, and these are the best of any I've ever found as far as I'm concerned. Well done Jim! Well done Prolific!
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote