View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 03:04 AM   #61
jleslie
Engineer

Hmmm, it will be interesting to see if I get a key or not, earlier it looked promising, now it's more of a 50-50. I don't think I will be buying it if I don't get one. That isn't because I don't think it's worth it, but because I want to see if I do eventually get a free upgrade to the 3D background or not?
(I have somewhat unrealistic views on the efforts people should go to in order to keep their word, which can lead to both pleasant surprises and more real-world experiences.)

(An aside - I've probably checked my mail more often in the last 24 hours that any time in the last two years.)

I don't think Prolific have any obligation to give out the 2 fish for free. I also don't think owning a product for a long time gives many rights - unless you're paying for support along the way. However the long delay to the 3D does seem to suggest that as it's only two extra fish (not 4-5) handing it out to the most patient people (whether that includes me or not) isn't a bad idea (which is just my opinion - I certainly paid on the assumption the 3D would be along soon and fix the one part I didn't like, plus a desire to reward Jim for his efforts to that point).
jleslie is offline   Reply With Quote