View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 06:11 AM   #63
iMark
Registered

I guess I'm not understanding the need to bundle the two variations together. I have purchased the Marine Aquarium, The Goldfish, and the Sharks....If I had wanted the Time, I would have purchased it. We don't want the ugly crystal in the middle of the tank on the plasma screen in our lobby, we want the marine aquarium. So now we're told if we want the two new fish, we are required to pay $9.95 ( now 5.95) to purchase something we don't want, along with the privilege of turning it off forever....We thought the upgrade cost of the Goldfish was reasonable, the program was vastly improved...the deal with the Marine Aquarium might be a alright for new purchasers, but for people who are fans of these products, who know what they are, and have purchased the ones they wanted, this upgrade cost has no benefit...I am all for paying for additional packages of fish/creatures,which is what we have been told all along the situation would be, but to be required to pay $6 for a variation of the program we were never interested in and will never use, as the only path to aquire the two new fish....no thanks.....btw, the two new fish are excellent Jim...I'm just not happy with the way that Prolific has handled this...
iMark is offline   Reply With Quote