View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 08:50 AM   #37
Wizwad
Only me...

Hi all.

I apologise in advance if this has already been asked, I'm still new to this. I've tried to catch up on all the past posts, but there comes a point where it all becomes just a sea of words.

Can the fish in the GA swim around freely? What I mean is, one of the few things about the MA that needs improvement is the 2 layer setup where fish are constrained to swim to and fro, fro and to, stopping if they bump into each other rather than swimming around each other, and never, ever, swimming toward or away from the camera (except to do a quick turn).

My impression/hope was that the introduction of a fully 3D coral (front ) would solve this so the fish would be free to swim wherever they wish.

I'm getting mixed messages about the Goldfish Aquarium - parts are still 2D, parts (like the plants) are 3D.

In short, will the fish be able to swim from the front of the tank to the back and vice versa?

Confused of Essex.
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote