View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 09:03 AM   #146
cjmaddy
Registered

Not quite a toy .... but!

Reichart,

Instead of dropping hints, I've decided to ask directly. - Will we ever have the option to place photo backgrounds in a clear tank? - Preferably one not quite as large as the 'Large Clear Tank'
You will obviously be aware that this feature has been added to the AquaReal aquarium, (as Jim Sachs has said in the past, - you would be mad if you didn't keep a check on what the competition is providing!) - You were also kind enough to comment on my efforts at producing a driftwood and shells background. Thank you!

I find this a very interesting feature, and would welcome its inclusion in the GA, it could surely only increase customer satisfaction with your products, and maybe create even more sales. If it were to be restricted to backing clear tanks only, it would not impinge on any existing background artwork, and could not obstruct any of the fish artwork.

I fully understand and support Jim's views on NOT allowing backgrounds to be placed at the rear of his coral masterpieces, - that is totally unnecessary, and would completely ruin his superb artwork. But as you have provided an empty clear tank option in GA, it seems a logical place to allow customers to have their own backgrounds.

What are your views on this? .......... And do others feel the same way?
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote