View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 03:19 PM   #19
Schnaaps
prolificus penguinus

GreenHsiF: where did you get that great image of the milk shark? That is just about perfect. I am tired of looking at sharks being hung by a hook on a dock by some fisherman. Not that I am opposed to fishing, blah blah blah, but they really are impressive animals and it is a shame to see them in such an unnatural state.

Feeding: This is about the number one request that we get from the masses. Forum users seem to interested in other things, which I find interesting. At some point we MAY decide to include feeding. This is not a guarentee, or a promise. However, a few notes on feeding. If we were to include feeding, we would have a way to disable it, and by default it would be OFF. Blood. Well, I guess I don't think about shark attacks having a great deal of blood. This isn't gonna be a movie. I envision a fast moving shark striking a fish on the run. Typically, any material such as scales, or blood would disipate almost immediately do the speed of the shark, and the dollution effect of all the water in the ocean. Also, it would look odd due to the fact that the red wavelength of light can not penitrate very far beyond the surface of the water.

Red Coral in the reef? yes we have red coral in the reef and I do not think that will make it version 1.0
"Jim, no not THAT Jim but another of the same name"

JamesRathbun.com
Schnaaps is offline   Reply With Quote