View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 10:52 PM   #20
klyntun

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, except that this thread seems to be watched regularly. I had the strangest thing happen to GA today. I had it on while reading a book, and looked up to see that the monitor screen was black. I first thought that I had turned off the monitor, but noticed the green "on" light was steady. I wiggled the mouse and the screen went back to my desktop pic. So, I clicked on the GA icon on my desktop...and got the black screen again. I went into Start>Programs>LifeGlobe>Goldfish Aquarium and clicked on that. Again, black screen. I right clicked on my desktop and clicked the screensaver tab and did a preview of GA. Again, blank screen. Same outcome from right clicking on the desktop icon, finding target, and clicking on the icon there. Then I had the bright idea of hitting the space bar while the screen was black. Voila, the GA setting screen came up. Somehow, foreground and background lights were both all the way off. I know I didn't do this, so does anyone have any idea how this would have happened when less than an hour earlier GA was running fine with the settings I'd chosen for it?