View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 06:43 AM   #10
Ad_Enuff
Registered

Kevin (Inspector Dryfish) has proved my point in terms of other screensavers catching up with Jim's creation.

Dream Aquarium is a great fresh water 3D aquarium with an interactive 3d background. OK, most of the screen is green! which to be honest is its biggest flaw.

But its overall build quality and look is equally as good as Jim's if not slightly better.

The Marine Aquarium is something of beauty and once the new 3D background is complete and Jim has the fish interacting with it, it will put Sachs Marine Aquarium back at the top again.

I don’t want another background, I'm very happy with the current design and look. To add another design won't take Jim's creation any further than it is now other than adding a new background to look at.

The current one if recreated in 3D will simply be stunning. It has enough variation and colour to keep it bright and detailed.

Dream Aquarium is one step ahead currently and more importantly how easy is it to create a Marine version and surpass Jim's within months based on their current 3D engine?
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 3600.0 MHz, 16Gb DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4Gb RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64Bit
Ad_Enuff is offline   Reply With Quote