View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 06:29 AM   #1
cjmaddy
Registered

Will SereneScreen Marine Aquarium still be Number One? ...

In the aquarium screen saver stakes, due to the continued progress made by Dream Aquarium, it now appears to me that Marine Aquarium can only be considered joint 'Number one!' ... It is still better in some areas, (one example, fish detail), but less so in others, (fish movement and behaviour). When, however, we come to multi-display, about which so much was said when it was first introduced to MA, then, IMO, MA2.6MD is now a very poor second indeed to Dream Aquarium!

I don't understand, when Prolific have made additional tanks for both Goldfish and Sharks, why some variation can not be added for MA. - And more importantly, why the multi-display is restricted to clones, when DA offers independent choices/settings for the second display. - I know that some of you are going to attempt to shout me down with technical reasons, but come on, guys! - the years are passing, and you are being overtaken by one man working on his own! - There is plenty of room for at least two of you at the top, but at this rate of progress, (or lack of), - you are being left way behind, as the weeks, months, and years, go slipping by!

I still have a great affection and loyalty for MA. - But my current first choice for two monitors is definitely DA.

..... There are times when I wish that Jim was still working independently!
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote