View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 06:27 PM   #39
lannp
Registered

Hi Marian and Jim:

Thank you both for the welcome. Jim, I am sorry for the deluge in your area, and that you only get a meager financial return with your beautiful "art" work. I am a programmer and did do some work in 3D medical modeling (OpenGL mostly) so I know how hard this is. But I am so impressed with the details you put into your rendering. I have no idea how you manage to incorporate "personality" in your fish. I have my 200 gal aquarium for many years, and I spent an enormous time watching my tank at nights. Your fish behave just right. I love your lion fish, and the clown trigger, and the Picasso, in fact all of them. If you decide to go back to the salt water reef tank, I think you would do all of us a big favor. There are just so much you can get from a fresh water tank, but a reef tank has infinite potential. Please make your feather duster retracts when the fish pick on it... etc... I am recommending to a friend of mine opening up a restaurant at the foot of the Eiffel tower in Paris to place a 50" LCD screen to display your work. Hope he'll listen. The only worry I have is the burning in of the display. But it is still cheaper than keeping up a real reef tank. All dental offices should look into this for their office too.

Lan
lannp is offline   Reply With Quote