View Single Post
Old 11-06-2001, 07:17 AM   #14
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Smile

Codgio,

Evidently you were checking the circle directly behind the icon you wished to chose, ( which related to the computer instead of the thumbs up icon ) check the circle in front of the one you want. I edited your 2nd post in that sequence and looked, and then chose the other one, it works fine.

Asprague,

Yes we still have that function, but like codgio stated its only on the front page now, we used to have the same option actually on the forum page itself. That way you could reset all the posts without having to move to another page and come back again.

We also used to have the "Who's Online" list directly above the forum page so you could see who was currently here without having to move also. We're looking for a hack that works to try and add this feature back here where it was for everyone before.

And lastly, since we seem to be relating this thread to the forum mainly, for now I will change the main topic to "New Forum Suggestions" and stick it at the front. I won't leave it there forever, but if anyone notices or has a suggestion for anything else for the forum that they think is missing or might be helpful if added, please say so here. Remember, it doesn't mean that we can automatically find a hack or get it implemented, but we will consider your suggestions. Thanks.......

Last edited by Jav400; 11-06-2001 at 09:24 AM.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote