Thread: DVD Update?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 05:18 AM   #17
iMark
Registered

Smile

I have the Aquaria one, too...and I think that, unless you are playing the loop of the close-ups, it's preatty lame. Several of the tanks are cloudy, and/or the lighting is really bad. I really can't stand to have it on after getting the SS Aquarium. Like I said, my only complaint is that they didn't use the wide-screen version, but the regular version isn't stretched to the point where it looks strange. I only notice it because I run the wide-screen version on my Macs...oh, and they never show the starfish on the glass...

If you want to see amazing fish on a widescreen plasma, I'd recommend the Blue Planet series from the BBC, esp. the Coral Seas. It will knock your socks off. Every episode in this series is amazing, but the Coral Seas is my favorite...of course, the fish are in their natural habitat and not in a tank, so it's not like having a virtual saltwater tank...

For that...you can't beat the MA dvd..I can take my virtual pets back and forth from London to the States...have fish will travel...
iMark is offline   Reply With Quote