View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 06:27 AM   #91
cjmaddy
Registered

Cool End of Wide Version Development?

Is, 0808 (M806.1.1.6) - still the latest ?
Morgan,
Sorry to be digging the past up, (again!), I am aware of your views on Prolific's intransigence, but I am wondering if the Wide version problems (Lionfish/3-Stripe etc.) are going to be resolved, or does the 3D background development mean the end of the wide version's development? - I should perhaps be asking Prolific this, I know! .... but ...!

The last I can find about it on the forum is Jim even being surprised that this problem still existed! (8th Jan)

Also, on the new forum layout. - Is the Beta Forum no more now? - It's disappeared off the bottom of my screen. - Not that I need it, - I had given up on Prolific doing anything more about the widescreen! - but it would be nice to see the Lionfish again someday. - I know I can get it on the 4:3, but I prefer the widescreen version.
I don't have any randoms set, so I haven't seen a Lionfish for months! - If I did select one, it would only then change to a random which I may not want, ... so no Lionfish, - OR Three Stripe Damsel ... It would be nice to see one again!