Thread: Windows mode
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2002, 02:06 PM   #13
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Just some guy,

Look, we are not trying to be rude to you in the least. But, you are expecting someone, ( Jim ) to spend his valuable time trying to figure out how to do something that you want done, that he never stated would be done in the first place. The bottom line is that Jim is the one who is doing all the work here, and since it is his creation he gets to set the paramaters that the licensed version will contain. In this instance he doesn't agree with your assesment, and chooses not to offer that option in the official version.

As an Administrator here, it is my duty to follow the wishes of Jim, and Morgan, and to support and help anything that I can in the official capacity of the screen saver. I have stated this on numerous occassions, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE TO DATE ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR. IT IS NOT, NOR HAS IT EVER BEEN DONE BY ME, MORGAN, OR JIM.

Now, since you have purchased this, if you wish to try and figure out a way to accomplish what you want on your time, with your version, that is your right. But it is unfair to expect everyone here to devote time to something that you want done with your version, when it isn't something that was ever stated was going to be an option in the first place.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote