Thread: Windows mode
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2002, 02:13 PM   #14
Swede
Registered

just some guy wrote
I am CONVINCED that there is a way that Jim or the admin of this board can find a way for me to use the tank like I WANT TO!

I want the tank as my "wallpaper"!!!
/--/
Why can't the customer be right?
Hm... Yes, anyone who want's to use Sachs screensaver as a windows background, they should be free to do so... BUT, coming here demanding Jim or anyone else to develop or implement the function is a totally different thing. Jim doesn't like icons on his aquarium, so at the moment I doubt it's even on his "to do" list. Respect that!

Try a smother approach next time just some guy. If you can't program, find someone who can and treat him well. Maybe it can be done, maybe not. In this forum you can request or politely ask for changes to be made but you can't demand changes to be made. And don't get angry if no one here makes it their main task in life to comply to your wishes.

If it was something wrong with the program, you could demand something to be done, but in this case the program does just what it was supposed to do, and that is (among other things!) to not work as a background to icons...
4x / F C Am G F C Am G //
Chorus: 3x /F C Am G F C Am G//

Last edited by Swede; 04-29-2002 at 02:22 PM.
Swede is offline   Reply With Quote