Old 03-08-2003, 04:49 PM   #56
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

Embarassed Early Adopters

1. q: plz correct me if I said anything wrong
A: OK.

2. Q: I actually don't mind about that extra $5
A: Good.

3. Q: but now there r 4 fish rn't done by him, now I understand why the extra charge.
A: 5, hand crafted original pieces of moving art.

4. Q: But still, the point I don't understand is why only for ppl buying v1.1 should pay for extra but not all? what's the difference between old supporter and new supporter?
A: Early adopters were participations in the nascent stages of the product, and as a gift from Prolific, this update is being made free.

If you would like us to charge the early adopters, and refuse our gift, you are welcome to.

5. Q: Prolific can always raise the price of the new product, but it's not very good to explicitly define the line between old register and new register by that v1.1 version, they r all legal register, why the differences?

A: Actually we are lowing the price as well.

6. Q: I dont' mind the small amount of upgrade, but just if they intend to charge, they should see all the register the same, equally.
A: The original product is the product, and the new product has 5 new fish, and an improved UI. It is that simple. Every version of the product gets better and better, and easier to upgrade and improve.

This ensures the product’s long and healthy life, and hopefully over the next decade or so, the product will have continued to grow and meet the technological advancements that will occur in hardware and software.

In addition, while this product has defined a new philosophy of products for computers, it also may lead to a wonderful improvement in environmental appreciation.

Enjoy it.
Reichart... , CTO, Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Come visit us Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Reichart is offline   Reply With Quote