View Single Post
Old 12-27-2000, 12:37 AM   #25
feldon34
Forum Administrator

re: My wishes

More backgrounds are coming.

Snails might be coming.

Flowers with leaves meaning water plants? I think this is pretty much in lakes and streams (fresh water). Sachs aquarium is saltwater. Perhaps kelp is coming though.

As for fish shadows, Jim and I actually had a conversation about this. Because the light in a fishtank is so diffuse, unless the fish is 1 1/2" inches or closer to the bottom, there is no discernable shadow. Check out a real tank and you'll see it's true.

Touch screen support? You mean so you can tap the glass? Jim is working on the ability to "tap the glass". As for touchscreen, using a touchscreen is like using a mouse, so moving the mouse would wake up the screen saver from its sleep. I guess clicking on the glass with the mouse could be implemented if you have "wake from mouse movement" turned off. If Jim makes it so you can click on a certain point on the screen, then this feature will be automatically forwards-compatible with touchscreens.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote