View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 01:27 AM   #89
Squier
Naughty little Drow

Hi there people, I'm new to this forum....Ok not actually I've been browsing this forum for nearly a year since I first found the Marine aquarium demo on the web. Just yesterday I finally decided to buy the Sharks screen saver and I must say I am very impressed with it. So here I am, I just registered to the forum and it is nice to be here.

Since this is the wish list I have a couple I would like to add.

1) I’ve noticed this more with the open sea setting than with the fantasy setting. I've read through this thread and don't remember seeing this one. Here goes, sometimes when the sharks get to close to the front of the screen at certain angles it seems like there is a slight bump in their movement like if they are hitting the "glass of the screen" or the "poor camera man" that is looking at them. I don't know if this is only showing up on my Pc.

2) Would like the shark’s mesh to be a bit smoother. Certain areas of their bodies seem very angular. Don't know if it is possible and what effect this will have on the overall performance of the screensaver.

3) Now for some eye candy, I would like to see in some later stages maybe a Pilot fish (don't know if this is really what they are called) or two swimming alongside the sharks.

P.S. Hope my English isn't too bad since it is a second language to me.
Squier is offline   Reply With Quote