View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:36 AM   #3
Mountainmaster
Liopleurodon

It is good to see that Fish Picker is still being used. Be aware though that I have not updated the program for a long time, nor will there be any future updates.

First of all, Fish Picker was never adapted to the latest version of Marine Aquarium. It "should" still work but I can give no guarantees. You will also miss out on the new fishes if you use Fish Picker.
I have kept Fish Picker available because people may still run older versions of Marine Aquarium. My download site states that it is for Marine Aquarium 2.0.

As for the Vista problem, I have no idea what is causing that. My guess is that it is a Windows Vista bug/feature which crept in with a recent Vista update. I could not find anything on the web about this yet, but I expect that Fish Picker is not the only program affected. So I will keep an eye out for any new reports about this error.
At almost 25 m long Liopleurodon was the biggest carnivore that ever existed. It had an enormous 3 metre long mouth which contained teeth twice as long as those of Tyrannosaurus.
  Ronald Zaalberg, Creator of Fish Picker
Mountainmaster is offline   Reply With Quote