View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #6
Jeremy
Registered

Thanks very much for your replies.

Mountainmaster: I'm very grateful to you for creating Fish-Picker because version 1.1 of the aquarium was a gift from someone very dear to me; Its sentimental value is much higher than new fish in the newer versions. Therefore, I'll always continue to use it, and finding your Fish-Picker is now an added gift to it.

The aquarium has continued to work perfectly from Windows 98 thru 2000, XP, and now Vista, for which
Jim Sachs and the SereneScreen team is to be highly congratulated for. I don't know of other programs
that have perfect compatibility with all systems. Regarding Fish-Picker, I'll have to be patient until a "fix" becomes available, and I thank you for suggesting you'll also keep an eye out for it.

In the meantime It was recommended that I get a program called RuntimeChecker and have it run a
diagnostic on Fish-Picker. I did so, and it reports "Module msvcr80.dll has not been loaded," and "Fail to
find module "msvcr80.dll." However this dll is available to it. I even tried placing copies of it in system32, and also in Fish-Picker's own folder, but it makes no difference. I'll have to learn to use more features of
this program to see if it can report more info.

Thanks again
Jeremy
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote