View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 05:03 AM   #13
cjmaddy
Registered

Thanks, Ralph. - This morning I had an email waiting for me with 4 MA codes, 1 Sharks 2.0 code, and 1 Goldfish 1.0 code, - I think the delay getting a reply was at my end, (I've been having some problems receiving emails this last day or so).

Jim, - I started my search at LifeGlobe, then via Goldfish Aquarium 2, and the FAQ for lost Keycodes. Then ... Sign In / Orders history / Search All dates / Check all / Invoices for selected. ... This revealed 8 keycodes, 4 for MA, 1 for Sharks 2, 1 for Goldfish 1, and 2 keycodes where the 'Product' was marked as "(deleted from database)" - I assume the deleted ones are for Goldfish 2.

Back in May, I was critical about the plants in Goldfish 2, - Eric asked, "Could I trouble you all to articulate what you dislike most about the plants? Just so I don't fix the wrong things...". - I did! ... Apparently it is not wise to be truthful. - What Prolific gives you free for beta testing, Prolific can also take away. - Goldfish 2 stoped working shortly after that! - The Goldfish Keycodes no longer work.