View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:07 AM   #18
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Cliff. I am telling you that Prolific did not deactivate your beta testing key code because you were too critical during beta testing. I am telling you that all beta testing key codes become obsolete when beta testing is finished and that if you were a beta tester you can easily get another free key code for the final release version by simply PMing, e-mailing, or posting somewhere to someone in the know. Is that clear enough?

If you are trying to tell me that Prolific deactivated your free final release version key code because they held some ill will toward you and your stiff criticism, I don't believe it at all.

I don't know why there are so many Prolific bashers on this forum. I love them! I paid for one product 6 years ago. Gosh! Has it been six years already? I can't even remember the version letter anymore. Was it L, maybe? It was the one just before it became 1. Which letter was that? Anyways, since then, I've gotten several upgrades, been involved in beta testing, gotten another 4 products for free, get the latest news on future products, (Let's go, three point oh!) and get to use this lovely forum to tell people I've never met that my daughter was born or that I'm moving, again. Keep up the awesome work Prolific!
Patrick