View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 12:39 AM   #1
skaLuna
Registered

screen fLicker & jerky movement in screen saver mode ...

I have read thru the posts & have tried everything I couLd find ...to no avaiL .

My system:
eMachine 733i running WinXP-home (SP1) - nVidia GeForce2 mx/mx400 with driver version 7.1.8.9(updated 4-1-2005) - Envision7410 LCD monitor - Screen ResoLution 1280 x 1024 - CoLor quaLity 32-bit.

Have tried:
InstaLLed with my Virus guard (AVG), FirewaLL (Sygate), & Resident Guard (Spybot) turned - updated the nVidia graphics drivers to the newest drivers i couLd find (7.1.8.9) - uninstaLLed then reinstaLLed severaL times, aLways with my security programs turned off. With the screensaver instaLLed, I have turned my security programs off, one by one, aLLowing winXP to Launch & it (in screensaver mode) & it made no difference - even with aLL of them turned off.

It runs beautifuLLy when I Launch it myseLf - onLy has probLems when I aLLow winXP to Launch it in screensaver mode. To add to my confusion, I have a win98 partition (on this same computer) & the screensaver Launches with no sign of the probLem I am having on the winXP partition .
Any heLp wouLd be gratefuLLy appreciated ...
By the way, this screen saver is an extraordinary work of art - Thank you for sharing it .
kimberLee
It's there ...i just can't see it
skaLuna is offline   Reply With Quote