just some guy
Banned

sheech...

a JELLYFISH?

puuhlezzze...
The only thing a jellyfish is good for is feeding the sea turtle -
HEY! There's an idea for ya!
(lol)

I've watched the big boys (loggerheads as big as the bed of a pickup truck) come in close to the end of the pier for years gobble up those jellyballs just as fast as they can. Anyone have an idea as to how old one of those guys would be when they are that big? It has something to do with the shell pattern, right?

There is no contest - the turtle is by FAR a better endeavour if you are going to be working on a creature package that is going to be released before the freshwater tank. I love the idea of a baby turtle zipping around. I've lived in MB for 10 years and in all that time, I've only witnessed them hustling their little butts toward the ocean right after hatching one time. I was totally amazed at how quickly they scooted down the beach toward the ocean... Neato.

Jim, I know EVERYONE is asking this, and I don't really expect a definitive answer, but when IS the new creature package going to be released? Can we just get a ballpark idea? 30 days? 90 days? Throw us a bone.

(offtopic)
I found another really cool program that may or may not have been mentioned here before called DREAMRENDER.
It's similar to DESKTOP DREAMSCAPES, but you can change "dreams" and options within the program - a REALLY slick interface.

Tim (JSG)
just some guy is offline   Reply With Quote